What aftercare is needed after getting a piercing?
- Have a bottle of Bactine or an antiseptic cleanser handy. It is available online or in most drug stores.
- Apply the cleanser on the outside of the piercing three times a day for 2-3 weeks after getting your piercing.
- Avoid playing with your piercing until after it has healed.
- Be mindful of your piercing when showering, changing your clothes, or engaging in physical activities.
- Avoid chlorinated water like swimming pools or hot tubs.
- If swelling does not go down after a week or so, contact Ink Inc.
- The piercing will be fully healed after 4-6 weeks, after which you can change the jewelry.