Why laser tattoo removal?
Whether you don’t like how a tattoo came out, want to cover up tattoos for a more professional look, or don’t want to do a tattoo coverup, laser tattoo removal is a noninvasive, quick and easy solution. Our Pico Laser technology, in the hands of our experienced and trained professionals, gets great results for all skin tones and on a wide variety of inks, no matter how complex or new your tattoo is. Request a free consultation at our Kingston, NY location today to find out more!
What can you expect?
Every tattoo is different. You can expect that there will be multiple sessions of roughly X minutes needed for almost all tattoos. Some of the variables include:
- Skin pigmentation, scarring or trauma trauma from the tattoo
- Your age and overall health
- Tattoo size and colors
- If the tattoo has been previously covered up by another tattoo
- Which body part has the tattoo
How much does tattoo removal cost?
Flat fees for pricing of $100 $200 $300 & $400 depending on size. Packages available on future sessions can be discussed after the results of first sessions.
How painful is it?
The level of pain is roughly on par with getting the tattoo in the first place. Some patients describe it as having their skin snapped with a rubber band.
What do I do before and after a tattoo removal session?
Some general tips for before your first session include:
- Stay out of the sun
- Avoid hot tubs and saunas
- Exercise regularly and eat healthy
- Stay hydrated, and avoid smoking, overindulging in alcohol, or heavy caffeine use
- Use SPF 30+ with 10% zinc content if you’re in the sun for a prolonged period of time
If you’re between sessions:
- Do not over bandage
- If you take a hot shower, take a cooler shower for the next week
- Do not pick or scratch the treatment area, and keep it away from pets and children
- Do not use astringent soaps or cleaners
- Take off bandages within 1-3 hours post treatment, rinse daily with a small amount of cool water
- Ice the area for 20 minute increments to treat swelling, and avoid heat
- Keep the limb elevated for 24 hours, and do not sleep on it
- Avoid salt and salty foods
- Contact your technician with any questions or concerns
Where are the sessions done?
We are conveniently located at 327 Wall Street in Kingston, NY.
How do I book a free consultation?
Book Your Free Consultation Today
Call 845-331-1993 Or Contact Us